The website allahabadhighcourt.in/ has published an official announcement regarding the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022. Candidates may apply online between October 30 to November 13, 2022, for the 3932 positions of stenographer, junior assistant, etc.
allahabadhighcourt.in Recruitment 2022
|Organisation||Allahabad High Court (AHC)|
|Posts Types||Stenographer, Junior Associate, Drive, Group D Posts|
|Department||UP Districts Courts|
|Application Form Date||October 30 to November 13, 2022|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Skill Test, Written Exam, Document Verification & Medical Examination|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022
Candidates can submit an online application for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 by going to the organization’s website at https://allahabadhighcourt.in/. Positions up for recruitment include Stenographer (Hindi/English), Junior Associate, Paid Apprentice, Driver, and any Group D post in the district courts of Uttar Pradesh.
If you meet all requirements and have the necessary documentation, you can submit an online application by going to the designated website. It is strongly advised for applicants to submit an online application as soon as possible after learning of the Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2022 Notification in order to escape the last-minute rush.
Also read>> Easy ways to crack any exam
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2022
A total of 3932 jobs at various pay rates are included in the officially published announcement; consult the table to see how many openings there are for each position.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment.nta.nic.in/ page has the official notice for www.allahabadhighcourt.in Recruitment 2022. Please refer to the official notification for information on reservations for available positions.
|3.||Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice||1021|
|5.||Group D (Tubewell Operator cum Electrician, |
Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar,
Waterman, Super, Mali, Fresher)
Allahabad High Court Eligibility Criteria 2022
Read the table below to see what qualifications are required in terms of education and upper and lower age limits for various vacancies at www.recruitment.nta.nic.in 2022 Allahabad High Court.
- Stenographer (Hindi, English) : Graduation degree from a recognised university. + Diploma or Certificate in Stenography (CCC Certificate from NIELIT). + Typing speed of 25/30 words per minute in English / Hindi for the related post.
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice : Intermediate from CBSE or UPMSP with Stenographer certificate along with CCC Certificate by NIELIT. + 25/30 Words Typing in a Minute in English & Hindi.
- Driver : Matriculation from recognised board + Driving Licence of 4 Wheelers + Driving Period must not be below 3 years.
- Tubewell Operator cum Electrician : 10th + IIT Certificate
- Process Server, Orderly, Peon, Office Peon & Farrash, Chowkidar, Waterman, Sweeper, Mali, Cooli, Bhisti, Liftman : Only 10th passed from a recognised School Examination Board.
- Sweeper cum Farrash : Must have passed 08th Class
- Age Limit (For All Above Post) : An individual’s age must not be below 18 years and above 40 years as of July 01, 2022.
Allahabad High Court Selection Process 2022
Four steps will be used to choose candidates for the different Group C and D roles. They are as follows:
Written Exam, Skills Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
The written exam date has not yet been released by the Allahabad High Court, which is causing concern. Candidates who take the exam and pass it will be qualified to take the skill test for a necessary position like stenographer, junior associate, or driver.
After passing the written exam, candidates who will apply online for positions that do not require a skill test will be contacted straight for document verification and a medical exam.
Allahabad High Court Application Fee 2022
Candidates must pay the application fee at the conclusion of submitting their online application; the specifics are shown below for each position. The application cost must be paid online using debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI.
|Post Types||General / OBC / EWS||SC / ST|
|Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice||₹850/-||₹650/-|
|Group D Posts||₹800/-||₹600/-|
Steps to apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the National Testing Agency Recruitment Portal’s official website at recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- You may choose the Allahabad High Court Group C & D Recruiting 2022 option from the NTA’s official recruitment portal by tapping on it.
- You must now provide the Basic Information, such as the Application Number, Date of Birth, etc., and click the Continue button.
- You must input your educational background, upload the necessary documents, etc., after pressing the aforementioned, and then touch the Submit button.
- The online application form must be completed and an application fee must be paid using any online payment option.
FAQs On Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022
For the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022, where can I apply?
To apply online for the recruitment of the Allahabad High Court, candidates must go to the NTA Recruitment Portal at recruitment.nta.nic.in.
What is the deadline for submitting an application for a position?
November 13, 2022, is the deadline for submitting an online application for the www.allahabadhighcourt.in Recruitment.