Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023: In January 2023, the Bihar School Education Board will publish its 10th annual admit card on its website. By providing their registration number, school code, and date of birth, students can get the same file. Below is a direct link to the admit card download page. In a short while, the class 10th examination for this session will start. Read the article provided below to learn more about the Bihar board 10th admit card 2023.
Simply stay on this page until the very end to gain all the details and links for your admit card, including information on your exam and how to obtain your BSEB 10th class admit card.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Scholl Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Exam name||10th class BSEB/Matric Exam 2023|
|Final Admit card Date||Available Soon|
|Admit card Date||8 Jan 2023|
|Exam date||14th Feb 2023|
|Last date of exam||22 Feb 2023|
The Secondary Board Examination will be administered by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in both public and private schools throughout the state. This year, too, BSEB set their exam for the month of February 2023; details will be provided here shortly. Generally, BSEB conducts both Secondary and Senior Secondary exams in the months of February and March.
Bihar Board Date sheet of 10th class Exam 2023
|Mathematics||14th February 2023|
|Science||15th February 2023|
|Social Science||16th February 2023|
|English||17th February 2023|
|Mother language |
(Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Maithili)
|20th February 2023|
|2nd Language||21st February 2023|
|Optional (economics, commerce, |
Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|22nd February 2023|
Subjects come under Bihar board matric exams:
Science, Social science, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Maithili, Urdu, Bangla, Persian, Sanskrit and Arabic
There will be two shifts for the exams. The first shift will start at 9.30 and last until 12.45. Additionally, the second shift will begin at 1.45 and end at 5.00. All students will have 15 minutes to read the paper and instructions attentively before the start of both shifts. Candidates who are blind or have a condition that prevents them from writing in person are allowed to have an intermediary with them.
Each candidate is required to be at their examination site 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. You will not be permitted to enter the examination room without your admit card, thus all students must have it with them at all times.
Steps to download a sample paper for Bihar Board 10th class:
those candidates who wished to study sample papers You were given sample papers by the Bihar Board for all of your subjects. They are easily downloadable on their website. For the 10th class, follow these simple steps to download a sample paper:
- You must first go to the official website, where URL is as follows: http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- After that, click the “model question paper” button under the matric area. (As depicted in the picture below)
- now select the subjects for which you wished to get a model paper (as shown in the image below)
- A PDF sample will be provided.
- Save the PDF example paper you just downloaded.
Instruction to fill the Bihar Board 10th OMR Answer Sheet
- Students will receive an OMR answer sheet when they enter the test room, which they must carefully fill out.
- You must first state the name of the subject for which the exam will be held on the designated day.
- The next step is to check the box indicating whether you will appear in the yearly or the compartment.
- After then, check the exam shift you’re taking.
- Next comes the subject code, followed by the exam date.
- then, a means of responding to the paper
- If you are blind or have a disability, you must check the box indicating that a writer has been assigned to you. Another rejection for the opposing candidate
- After that, you must enter the roll number, roll code, and subject code that was printed on your admit card. Be cautious when shading the OMR sheet’s circle.
- then, the registration number on your admissions card and the year of your appearance
- You must enter your subject name and full name as they appear on your admit card in the final column, roll the number in words, and sign off at the bottom.
Important Details Mentioned on the BSEB 10th Class Admit Card 2023
- Name of candidate
- candidate’s Father name and surname
- Location of the exam
- the exam’s start time and shift
- Names of subjects and their codes
- Code for the examination location and its address
- Important recommendations and instructions for candidates.
BSEB 10th Class Pravesh Patra 2023
Some Important Guidelines for candidates:
- Prior to walking inside the exam room The following are a few items that are required of all candidates:
- All students are required to carry their admission cards along.
- You must be aware of the exam’s timing and arrive at the examination location at least 30 minutes prior to the exam’s start time.
- In the exam room, don’t bring any books or paper with you.
- must always have an extra pen on hand. since borrowing is prohibited at the center.
- No smartwatches, gadgets, calculators, or mobile phones are allowed within the test room.
- Take the time to properly review all the information in the document.
How to download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2023?
All students enrolled in the Bihar Board 10th grade are impatiently awaiting their admit cards, which will be released by officials on the specified days. Here, we’ll show you a few simple actions to follow in order to obtain your admit card.
- You must first go to the BSEB’s official website, which is linked below at https://www.bsebinteredu.in/.
- Following that, you must enter your login ID and password to access the page.
- Then, whether it’s for matric or intermediate, click the button corresponding to the admit card you wish to print.
- You must now complete all the candidate information requested and press submit to receive your admit card.
|Official Website||Click Here|