This article contains the CA Inter Result 2022-2023 (Nov Exam) Pass Percentage, Rank List, and other information. The full article can be read to learn more. Candidates who took the exam in November 2022 can now see the CA Inter Result 2022- 2023.
CA Inter Result 2022- 2023
The Intermediate level results were eagerly awaited by CA hopefuls. They can now check their results by going to the ICAI’s official website. The aspirants’ results were uploaded yesterday. Exams for Groups I and II of the CA Inter were held from November 2 through November 9, respectively.
The exam was more challenging than it was the year before for the CA hopefuls. Candidates can examine the results because they were supposed to be made public in the middle of January. They only need to input their PIN and registration number to check their results.
CA Inter (Nov Exam) Pass Percentage 2023
The results of the Nov. CA Inter test will be available soon. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will announce the aspirants’ pass rate (ICAI).
The overall pass rate will be disclosed according to the sections. The number of candidates running for groups I and II will increase. Candidates for the CA final now have access to the CA Final Result Nov.
|Candidates passed||Pass percentage|
|Group 1 & 2||24,475||1,337||5.46%|
CA Inter Rank List 2023
Rank will be given to the applicants who meet the requirements to take the CA inter-test. On the official website, they can view the score and requirements. The requirements that must be met are listed below; see.
- You ought to succeed on your first try.
- if the authorities have not granted you any exam exceptions.
- According to the guidelines, you received a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
- The government issues rank certificates to applicants across the country.
- Only 50 candidates receive rank certificates.
- The regional offices distribute the Rank certificates to the relevant students after receiving them from the ICAI and giving them to them.
How to Check CA Inter Result 2022-23?
Candidates who anxiously awaited their results will now be permitted to do so. The candidates need to be informed of the ICAI’s official website.
- After viewing The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s website (ICAI).
- The CA Inter (Nov Exam) Result link may be found.
- Then, enter your registration number and PIN in the corresponding fields to log in.
- The CA intermediate result will appear on the screen for you.
- After that, you can print it.
To ensure you don’t miss any official notices, visit the ICAI’s official website.
CA Inter Statement of Marks 2022-23
A CA Inter Statement of Marks is given to CA candidates who successfully pass all of the CA INTER exams on their first try with an overall score of 70%. It states that they successfully completed all of the papers in one go.
After review and email-based result notification, they receive this Statement of Marks. The ICAI officials may be contacted via the link published on their official portal if the applicants have not received the Statement.
The candidates may request official verification if they were unhappy with their answer sheet. They need to submit an application for this. Both online and offline verification options are available. However, they will have to pay Rs.100 for each paper.