The CDS Notification for 2023 will be made public On December 21, 2022. In order to apply, candidates must do so online between December 21, 2022 and January 10, 2023. The official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/, will allow you to submit an online application if you meet all eligibility requirements and have all necessary documentation.
CDS Notification 2023
The Union Public Service Commission will publish the CDS 2023 Notification results and invite applicants to submit online applications by going to the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/. If you are interested in submitting an online application, you should be aware that we will update this page as soon as the link to do so is activated.
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||December 21, 2022|
|Application Form Date||December 21, 2022 to January 10, 2023|
|Exam Date||April 16, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
You can submit an online application through the official website if you wish to exam for the Combined Defence Service for the Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force Academy, and IMA & Officers’ Training Academy. All information pertaining to the CDS 2023 Examination will be included in the notification that will be published on the official website.
CDS 2023 Exam Date
The CDS Exam Date 2023 has been declared official by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who submit their applications online between December 21, 2022 and January 10, 2023 must show up for the written exam on April 16, 2023. Candidates must be aware that the test will be given in offline format and will be given in 70 cities.
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below are the requirements for eligibility for the Combined Defence Services Examination in terms of educational level and age restriction.
Indian Naval Academy: An engineering degree from a recognised university or institution is required.
The Air Force Academy requires applicants to have a graduate degree, as well as Intermediate level math and physics. Applicants with BE (Bachelor of Engineering) degrees are also eligible to apply.
A graduate of an accredited institution is eligible to enrol in the Officers’ Training Academy and Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Indian Military Academy: Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 24.
Age restrictions at the Indian Naval Academy include being between 19 and 22 years old.
One must be at least 19 years old and no older than 23 to apply to the Air Force Academy.
Officers’ Training Academy: Applicants must be at least 24 years old and no younger than 25.
- HSLC Exam Routine
- UPSSSC UP Lekhpal Result
- SSC CHSL Notification
- UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card Download Link
CDS Application Fee 2023
A person who plans to apply online for the Combined Defence Service Examination must pay an application fee, the details of which are provided below.
- General, OBC & EWS: ₹200/-
- Female (All Categories), SC/ ST & Physically Handicapped: Expected
An individual must pay the application fee online using debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI in order to submit an online application.
CDS 2023 Exam Pattern
Check out the mentioned details for more information about the Combined Defence Service 2023 Exam Pattern.
- Exams will be taken offline in 70 places for a variety of exams.
- Exams for the IMA, INA, and AFA will last 6 hours each, but just 4 hours for the OTA.
- There will be 200-mark questions from OTA and a total of 300-mark questions from IMA, INA, and AFA.
- Candidates are advised that they will receive 0.83 marks for English and General Knowledge and 1 mark for Mathematics for each right response.
- As there is a provision for negative marking, one-third of a mark will be subtracted for each wrong response.
How to fill CDS 2023 Application Form online?
Anyone can apply online for the CDS 2023 Exam by following the detailed instructions provided below.
- Visit https://www.upsc.gov.in, the Union Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Choose the CDS I 2023 option that is shown to you on the UPSC website.
- You must now click the Apply Online button.
- You must next complete the application form by entering accurate information, uploading the necessary files, paying the application cost, and submitting it.
Where can I apply for the UPSC CDS Exam online?.
The UPSC CDS Exam application form may be submitted online by visiting the UPSC website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
What is the deadline for submitting an online CDS 2023 Exam application?
The deadline to submit an online CDS 2023 application is January 10, 2023.