GDS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy More information, including the application form and eligibility criteria, is available in the article. Check out the article for more information about the Indian Post Office’s GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy – State-Wise Application Form.
GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 was announced by the Indian Post, Ministry of Communication. All qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications to be chosen and hired by the GDS Post-BPM and ABPM for various postal circles.
The opening in Indian Post is announced by India Post. On the official website, the exam application form was made available. Students who meet the requirements can submit an online application at appost.in. Candidates may apply in this recruitment from any state. Candidates of any gender are eligible to apply.
How to fill out the application form for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak Circle III was made public by India Post GDS Delhi in 2023.
- On the official website, the application form will be made available.
- Before applying for a position, candidates must read the announcement.
- Check each document for eligibility, identification evidence, address, details, and basic information.
- Before submitting, thoroughly review all the details columns.
- print out the completed form for future use.
|Recruitment Name||India Post GDS Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Article Subject||MoC has released |
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit list preparation on the |
basis of the 10th standard result
|Documents Verification||After the merit list announcement for |
the provisionally selected candidates
|Application Last Date||05 June|
|No. of Vacancies||38926|
|official web Portal||http://appost.in/gdsonline|
GDS Recruitment 2023 state wise
In the nation, the Indian Post Office is separated into many circles. The local postmen are assigned their duties by the primary circle of the area. The government of India divides the areas into circles for recruiting, and these circles are as follows:
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Goa Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
- UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Age Limit: As of the deadline for application submission, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 40 in order to be considered for the position. For OBC applicants the upper age limit would be relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates by 5 years. PH category receives a 10-year reprieve.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have completed the 10th grade at an accredited state or central board. In Annexure “A,” there is a list of approved boards organized by state. Higher education beyond the required educational qualification is not given any more weight. In comparison to students who passed compartmentally, the candidate who passed the 10th class examination on the first try will be considered meritorious.
Computer Knowledge: Candidates should be familiar with computers, and they will need to provide proof of that knowledge for a period of 60 days.
Residence: Within a month of being chosen but before starting work as the Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster, the candidate chosen for the position of GDS is required to move into the Branch Post Office Village.
GDS State-wise postal region and vacancy:
|State Names||Vacancies for each State|
|Jammu & Kashmir||266 posts|
|Andhra Pradesh||2296 Posts|
|West Bengal||2,357 Posts|
|Kerala circle||1421 posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||4264 Posts|
GDS Application Fees 2023
- All Category Female- 00/-
- Pay the Exam fee through India Post E Challan and submit it at the nearest Head Post Office/ GPO.
- For general/ OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 00/- (nil)
Name of Position: Gramin Dak Sevak Number of Openings: 38926
Pay Range: From 10,000/- to 35,000/-.
GDS Selection Process 2023
- The candidate’s online applications will be used to create an automatically created merit list that will be used for selection in accordance with the regulations.
- Higher education is not given any consideration. The four decimal places’ precision will be the deciding factor in the choice. For the candidate to appear on the merit list, they must pass every course.
- If two candidates have identical marks, the DOB (Higher Age per Merit) order of ST Female, SC Female, OBC/UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, and OBC/UR Male will be used to determine the winner.
- Until the results are revealed, candidates can see the website’s result status by entering their reference number. The result status can be seen after the result has been declared.