The Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association will formally declare the Homi Bhabha Exam 2022 Result on January 3, 2023 at 5:00 PM. The official website, which is reachable at https://www.msta.in/, will soon activate a direct link to download and check the Homi Bhabha Result 2022-23 for candidates who took the Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition exam for Class 6 or 9.
Homi Bhabha Exam Result 2022-23
The Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association held the Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition exam on November 6, 2022, for classes 6 and 9. Candidates who took the exam for Class VI or IX are advised that a direct link to download and check the MSTA DHBBVC 2022-23 Result will be provided below, inside the table, as soon as it is officially declared. Students can access their www.msta.in 2022 Results by entering their login information, which includes their examination ID and password.
|Organisation Name||Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association (GBSCTA)|
|Examination||Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition|
|Result released Classes||6 & 9|
|MSTA DHBBVC Result 2022-23 Link||Available Soon|
Candidates must be aware that those who pass all examination levels will receive a variety of awards. Candidates who pass the first stage, which is the theory exam, will be invited to take the second stage, which is the practical exam. According to representatives of the Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association, the Class 6 and 9 practical exams will be held on January 22 and 15 of 2022, and the results will be posted on the website.
Homi Bhabha Exam Important Dates
|Refrigerator||July 01 – August 08, 2022|
|Theory Exam Exam (6th & 9th Class)||November 26, 2022|
|Theory Exam Result||January 03, 2023 (05:00 PM)|
|6th Practical Exam||January 22, 2023|
|9th Practical Exam||January 15, 2023|
|Practical Exam Result||February 2023|
|Action Research Project |
& Viva Submission
|March 12, 2023|
|Action Research Project Interview|
|March 19, 2023|
|Final Result & |
|April 16, 2023|
MSTA DHBBVC 2022-23 Result
The Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association conducted the Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition Theory Exam across the Nation at several examinations, where a sizable number of candidates registered. Exam was held on November 26, 2022, answer key was made available two weeks after the theory exam date, and now the results will be made public on January 3, 2023, on the official website, https://msta.in/.
Homi Bhabha Practical Exam Date 2022-23
The date of the Class 6 and 9 practical examination has already been released by the Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association. It will occur in the second state of this competition on January 22 and 15, 2023, respectively, and there will be 5 general science experiments for Class 6 and 2 physics and chemistry experiments. Learn more about the Class 6 and 9 practical exams in the sections below.
- There will be a total of 5 General Science experiments.
- Each experiment will be worth six points, for a total of thirty points.
- It will only take 30 minutes to complete all 5 experiments.
- There will be 2 experiments total, 1 from chemistry and 1 from physics.
- Additionally, there will be 10 biology questions on 10 different species.
- Candidates will be given 10 minutes to practise each experiment.
- Only 10 minutes are given to stuxnet to answer the 10th round of biology questions.
- Each experiment will be worth 10 points, and each biology question will be worth one point.
After the final outcome is revealed and prizes are distributed on April 16, 2023, candidates who advanced to the third stage by attaining at least a cut off will be contacted.
How to check Homi Bhabha Result 2022-23?
- Visit the Greater Bombay Science Teachers Association’s official website, which can be found at msta.in/.
- If you go to the official website, you can choose the Homi Bhabha Examination 2022. To access the new website, tap it.
- You will now see an option for the Homi Bhabha Exam Result 2022-23; press on it.
- To check the outcome, you must enter your Examination ID and Password at the conclusion and hit the Submit button.
|Official Website||Click here|