Students can view the notification and apply online for IB Recruitment 2023 – 1671 Posts at the department’s official website. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, there is an online application period for the Security Assistant (SA)-MTS position (MHA).
IB Recruitment 2023
On the official website that is referenced in the official notification, applicants may access the IB Recruitment 2023 application form for 1671 positions. Candidates interested in working with the Intelligence Bureau may submit their applications as of November 5, 2022. All applicants must read the comprehensive notification for the IB recruitment 2023 at www.mha.gov.in before submitting their applications.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) today released the Security Assistant (SA) MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification on its official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for the IB Recruitment 2023 notice should check the www.mha.gov.in website for updates.
Candidates awaiting the IB (SA) MTS Recruitment 2023 will be qualified to apply for these positions after the information announcement is available on the Ministry of Home Affairs official website (MHA). The following details concern the MTS Recruitment 2023 and MHA IB Security Assistant (SA).
- SLPRB Assam Recruitment
- GDS Recruitment
- BRO GREF Recruitment
- NTRO Recruitment
- BARC Recruitment Scientific Officer
IB Eligibility Criteria 2023
Age Limit: Security Assistant: 18 to 27 years, Multitasking Staff: 18 to 25 Years Old
- Candidates who identify as OBC or SC/ST may have age restrictions lowered by 3 and 5 years, respectively.
- The upper age limit may be waived for departmental applicants up to the age of 40 who have completed three years of regular and continuous service.
- Employees of PSUs, autonomous/statuary organizations, etc. are not covered by this concession; it only applies to Central Government civil officials holding civil offices.
- The age restriction is waived for widows, divorcees, and women who have been legally separated from their spouses but have not remarried up to the age of 35 for general candidates and 40 for SC/ST candidates.
The age restriction is lowered for former service members as well as the children and dependents of victims of the Gujarat riots in 2002 and the Sikh riots in 1984, per recurring government directions in this regard.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2023 Online?
- If you are eligible, confirm it with the official notification and submit an application for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2023.
- Fill out the form completely: Enter your contact details, including your name, phone number, and email address, to begin the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2023 application process.
- Uploading your signature and photo in the correct format is required.
- Utilize one of the online payment options that are offered, such as a credit card, debit card, or net banking, to pay your application fee. Click the Submit button.
- After paying the exam price, submit your application.
- By 25 November 2022, eligible candidates may submit their applications online at the official website.
IB Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates can submit an online application by going to www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. From November 5 until November 25, 2022, it will be open for access.
- (Examination Fee: 50 Rupees; Hiring Processing Fee: 450 Rupees.)
- Candidates everywhere – Processing fees for hiring
- Male candidates participating in the recruitment procedure in the General, EWS, and OBC categories must pay an examination fee.
What jobs are offered through IB Recruitment?
Positions for Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) and Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) are made available through IB Recruitment 2023.
How many jobs are being recruited for by the IB?
The Intelligence Bureau submitted 1671 applications to IB Recruitment.
When can I start registering for IB Recruitment online?
Applications can be submitted online starting on November 5.
How many roles are currently open as a result of this recruitment?
There are 1671 opportunities for roles as a Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff within IB Recruitment.
What is the IB Recruitment application process?
Apply for IB Recruitment by clicking the specific link provided in the ad.