The ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023 will soon be made available on the Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)’s official website at https://iari.res.in/. The download link for the hall ticket will be activated on the appropriate online page starting on June 17, 2023, for candidates who are scheduled to take the Mains test on June 21, 2023. For the convenience of the candidates, a direct link to access the digital copy of the hall ticket will be enabled below once it is officially made available for downloading and printing.
ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2023
Four days before the examination, the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023 for the Mains exam will be formally released. Participants in the second round of the selection process will be those who have passed the preliminary recruiting exam and are qualified. The issuance of the hall ticket for the Assistant position has not been given a definite schedule by the Indian Agriculture Research Institute. The hall ticket, however, is often expected to be made accessible in the afternoon. A direct link will be enabled in the table below to receive the digital copy once the hall ticket is officially available for downloading and printing.
A huge number of qualified and interested people from all across the country will apply to participate in the second round of the selection process on June 21, 2023, as there are a total of 462 openings for the Assistant job. Upon entering the examination room, each applicant is required to provide a picture ID card and a printed copy of the hall ticket. The applicants must obtain their hall tickets from the official website and print them off on an A4-sized piece of paper because they won’t be provided to them by mail or any other method. A direct link to get the digital copy of the hall ticket will be enabled here once it is formally issued for convenient access.
|Institute Name||Indian Agriculture Research Institute|
|No. Of Vacancies||462|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Skill Test|
|Exam Date||21 June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||17 June 2023|
How to Download ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023?
Follow the detailed guidelines below to download the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the Indian Agriculture Research Institute’s (IARI) official website at https://iari.res.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section and click on it.
- Look for a link labelled “ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023” or something similar.
- To access the website where you may get your admission card, click the link.
- You will be needed to provide your login information, such as your registration number, date of birth, or any other necessary information, on the website where you may download your admit card.
- Fill in each field with the necessary data in the right format.
- Click the “Submit” or “Download Admit Card” button after filling out the form.
- The screen will show the 2023 ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card.
- Review all the information on the admission card, including your name, the exam date, the exam location, and any other pertinent facts.
- Finally, download the admissions card and print it out on an A4-sized piece of paper.
On the day of the exam, be sure to bring a printed copy of your admission card with you to the testing location.
ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2023
There is a set format for the ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Exam 2023, which consists of two papers. Unlike Paper-II, which is descriptive in character, Paper-I is an objective kind. Paper-I has a 2-hour time limit, and Paper-II has a 1-hour time limit. Candidates will come across questions on writing essays, precis, letters, applications, etc. in the descriptive paper. It’s vital to remember that in Paper I of the Main Examination, there will be negative marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer. Here is a summary of the examination format:
Paper 1: Subject: Quantitative Abilities, English Comprehension
Number of Questions: 50 (Quantitative Abilities), 100 (English Comprehension)
Maximum Marks: 100 (Quantitative Abilities), 100 (English Comprehension)
Duration: 2 hours
Paper 2: Subject: Descriptive Paper (English & Hindi)
Number of Questions: 100 Maximum
Marks: Not specified
Duration: 1 hour
This exam pattern provides candidates with an understanding of the structure and format of the ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Exam 2023.
ICAR IARI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2023
On June 21, 2023, the Indian Agriculture Research Institute will hold the Main Exam for the position of Assistant. The test will be conducted using a computer-based testing format. The exam will last three hours, beginning at 12:30 pm and concluding at 3:30 pm. It is important to remember that all candidates taking the Mains exam must arrive at their designated testing locations by 11:30 am. To attend the exam centre, you must have all required documentation with you, including a physical copy of your hall ticket and a valid picture ID.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I download the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023?
- Visit https://iari.res.in/, the Indian Agriculture Research Institute’s official website, to get the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023. Look for the part or link that refers to the admissions card. Enter your login information, which consists of your registration number and birthdate, to access and download your admission card.
- When will the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023 be available for download?
- On June 17, 2023, the official website is anticipated to publish the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2023.
- What documents do I need to carry along with the ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card to the exam center?
- You must bring a valid picture identification card to the exam location in addition to your ICAR IARI Assistant admit card, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID, or passport.
|Admit Card Download Link||Available Soon|