JEE Main 2023 Registration, Online Applications final date, The form’s eligibility can be verified on the NTA’s official website. By clearing the JEE Mains, a national admission exam, students can enroll in various programs at NITs, IITs, and CFTIs. Soon, the JEE Main 2023 application form will be made accessible.
JEE Main 2023 Registration
The JEE Main Registration is overseen by the NTA. The application form is available to students who are interested in taking the test by visiting the official website, downloading it, and then filling it out.
Beginning in November 2022, JEE Main 2023 registration will be open. The JEE mains test is administered by the NTA. It is a national exam that will be given in a number of cities around the nation. This year, the JEE main exam is divided into two sessions, with the first taking place in April and the second in May.
Whether government-run or owned and operated, engineering and technical school programs require students to take this exam in order to be admitted. Students may submit applications for numerous programs, such as B.Tech and B.Planning, among others.
JEE Main Apply Online 2023
The JEE Main 2023 Registration form must be carefully completed as it is a key step. After being made public, the application form will only be hosted on the official website. As soon as it is accessible, NTA will publish the JEE Main 2023 application form online.
Students must visit the jeemain.nta.nic.in website to complete the NTA JEE registration process. The appropriate authorities will probably announce the JEE Main application form release date for 2023 soon. Filling out the application form with personal and academic information, uploading supporting documentation, paying the application cost, and submitting the application form are the processes needed to register for the JEE Main 2023 exam.
JEE Main Last Date 2023
The JEE Main Phase 1 application process will start in the first week of March 2022, and the JEE Main Phase 2 application process will start in the first week of April 2022. The last week to submit a Phase 1 application is the fourth week of March 2023, and the first week of May 2023 is the last week to submit a Phase 2 application.
JEE Main Eligibility 2023
The criteria for eligibility are set by the organisation in charge of administering the exam. This requirement must be followed by students who apply to take the test. Before completing the application form, be sure to familiarise yourself with the requirements.
- The eligibility requirements for the JEE Main test are listed further down on this page for students to view.
- The deadline for students who desire to enter the general category is October 1, 1998, or later.
- The present age of students who belong to the SC/ST/PwD categories will be reduced by five years.
- Students must have received a passing mark in each of the following five subject areas: math, physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, or any other technical topic.
- If a student completed their class 12 or an equivalent exam in 2021 or 2022, they are qualified for JEE Main.
How to Fill JEE Main Registration Form online?
- Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in to access the JEE Main portal.
- To complete the registration, enter some basic data.
- The login information will be sent to the phone number and email address you gave during registration.
- To complete the application form, enter the application number and password.
- Enter your personal and academic information as prompted.
- Make sure to upload the required documentation following the requirements.
- Use the online way to pay the JEE Main application fee.
- Before submitting the JEE Mains application form, preview it, and save a copy of it with your responses for later use.
What will happen after JEE MAin Registration?
After submitting the JEE Mains 2023 registration form, students must download a copy of the application form to save it for later use. Once the application form is submitted, applicants cannot change their choice of exam centre.
Students must submit a timely and accurate JEE Main 2023 application form in order to receive their admit card, which can only be obtained from the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. Prior to that, students can use the JEE Mains 2023 Mock exam from the NTA as a resource when getting ready for the joint entrance exam.
|Official Website||Click Here|