The MPSC Combine Answer Key 2023 will be made available on the official MPSC website, https://mpsc.gov.in/, during the first week of May 2023. The MPSC Group C answer key will be made accessible in the table below as it is released, and all candidates who took the balance test on April 30, 2023 are recommended to take note of this.
MPSC Combine Answer Key 2023
A large number of applicants took part in the online written test that was held on April 30, 2023, for a variety of positions. These candidates are now anxiously awaiting the publication of the MPSC Answer Key 2023. If you are one of the hundreds of applicants who took this test, you should be aware that we will instantly give a direct link to get the MPSC Prelims answer key upon its publication.
A large number of candidates who participated in this exam are advised that the MPSC has not yet disclosed any date or time to release the MPSC answer key although it is highly anticipated that it may be released within a week after the exam commencement, at which point candidates will be able to check the tentative score using it. The prelims are held for Clerk-Typist, Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector of Police, State Tax Inspector, etc. posts.
MPSC Combine 2023 Exam – Details
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|No. Of Vacancies||8189|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Exam Date||30 April 2023|
|Answer Key||May 2023|
|Raise Objection||May 2023|
For the Group B and C postings, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will also make an announcement that includes the answer key as well as information about how to protest to it, if necessary.
MPSC Group B & C Prelims Answer Key Raise Objection 2023
If after downloading it a person who participated in the preliminary exam for any post is not satisfied, he or she will be able to challenge it. To raise objection against the MPSC Group B or Answer Key an individual will have to have a certain amount in online mode. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will release the official Clerk-Typist, Tax Assistant and other answer keys in this manner.
How to download the MPSC Combine Prelims Answer Key 2023?
The steps to get the solution key for the Group B and C prelims examinations administered by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission are listed below:
- Start by going to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s official website by typing https://mpsc.gov.in/ into your browser.
- Go to the “Candidates Information” area of the top navigation bar on the homepage and choose the “Answer Keys of Examinations” link.
- You will now be taken to a new page where the link to the “MPSC Group B & C (Prelims) Answer Key 2023 PDF” is located.
- The answer key will be delivered to your device in PDF format when you click this link.
You may quickly acquire the MPSC Group B and C prelims test answer key from the Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s official website by following these easy steps.
MPSC Combine Prelims 2023 Tentative Score
An individual must have the answer key in order to download or check the tentative score for MPSC Group B and C. In the written exam, a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from Current Affairs, Civics, History, Geography, Economics, General Science, and Aptitude Test & Arithmetics were asked; each question carried a weighted score of one mark with the option for negative marking of one-fourth of a mark. In order to evaluate the tentative score, you must first
Now multiply the correct and incorrect replies by 1 and ¼ of a mark, respectively, and subtract the total of the erroneous responses from the correct responses.
- When will the MPSC Combine Answer Key 2023 be released?
- In the first week of May 2023, the MPSC Combine Answer Key 2023 will be made available.
- Can I challenge the answers in the MPSC Group C Answer Key?
- The Maharashtra Public Service Commission does permit candidates to contest the MPSC Group C Answer Key’s correctness. The official website will provide all the relevant information.
- What should I do if I find discrepancies in the MPSC Group B & C Answer Key?
- Candidates may object by following the method outlined on the official website if they discover any errors in the MPSC Group B & C Answer Key. The commission will then consider the complaints before making the last answer key public.