The Odisha Public Service Commission is planning to release the OPSC AAO Admit Card 2022 on December 13, 2022. Visit the official website, https://opsconline.gov.in/, to get the OPSC AAO 2022 Admit Card if you have applied for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer and will be appearing in the written test on December 18, 2022.
OPSC AAO Admit Card 2022
The Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card will be made available online by OPSC. To obtain an admit card, candidates who have registered and plan to take the test must go to https://opsc.gov.in/. The distribution of the hall ticket is eagerly anticipated by the large number of applicants who have enrolled and will be taking the exam.
|State||Odisha , India|
|Organisation Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|No. Of Vacancies||261|
|Application Form Start Date||July 29, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||August 29, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 13, 2022 (Announced)|
|Exam Date||December 18, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Odisha Public Service Commission authorities anticipate releasing the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022 this afternoon. The release date for the call letter has been officially announced. An individual who plans to take the exam must give valid login credentials in order to download the hall ticket.
Everyone must download a call letter from the official website because no one will receive a physical copy of it from officials by mail. Only candidates with valid login information will be able to download the hall ticket for the written examination for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO).
OPSC AAO Exam Date 2022
The exam date for the Assistant Agriculture Officer position has been officially published by the Odisha Public Service Commission. On December 18, 2022, exams will be administered at thirteen different Cuttack locations, with each paper taking two hours to complete. The written examinations for Paper I and Paper II of the Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) position will be held from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, respectively.
OPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2022
The Assistant Agriculture Officer exam schedule has been made available by the Odisha Public Service Commission (AAO). Candidates who plan to take the exam can read the information below in full.
- The exam will consist of two papers with a total of 100 Objective Type questions drawn from four distinct modules in each paper.
- There will only be two hours allotted for the exam, however, applicants who fall under the PWD category will receive an additional forty minutes to answer as many questions as possible.
- Candidates will receive one mark for each accurate response, and a negative marking system will be available; for each erroneous response, one-fourth of a point will be subtracted.
Total Marks: 100
Total MCQs: 100
|Farming System & sustainable Agriculture||5|
|Principle of Organic Farming||6|
|Crop Production Technology||12|
|II||Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Fruit)||7|
|Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Vegetables)||8|
|Production Technology of Horticulture Crops (Floriculture Crops)||5|
|Nematode pest of Horticulture Crops & their Managements||6|
|IV||Agriculture & Sericulture||3|
|Agrometeorology & Climate Change||7|
- Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 First Round Result
- OTET Exam Date 2022, Download Admit Card, Exam Pattern
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2022
Total Marks: 100
Total MCQs: 100
|I||Geoinformatics & Nano-Technology||5|
|Fundamentals of Soil Science||10|
|Soil Fertility & Nutrition Management||10|
|Problematics Soils & their Managements||10|
|II||Principles of Seeds Technology||7|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||11|
|Introduction of Crop Physiology||7|
|III||Fundamentals of Agriculture Extension Education||8|
|Fundamentals of Statistics Methods||5|
|Agriculture Marketing Trade Prices||6|
|Farmer Empowerment Schemes||6|
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2022
To download your admit card for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer, follow these steps (AAO).
- Visit the Odisha Public Service Commission’s website at https://opsconline.gov.in/.
- In the Candidate’s Corner area, scroll down and select the Download Admission Certificate option to access a new page.
- You will see a button that says, “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to the Candidates for the Written Examination to be Held on 18.12.2022 for Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer”; click on it.
- To download the call letter, enter your PPSAN number and date of birth before tapping the Submit button.
Where can I get my AAO Exam hall tickets to download?
The AAO exam call letter may be downloaded by candidates by going to the OPSC official website.
When will the Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card be made available?
On December 13, 2022, the admit card for the post of AAO was published.