Candidates who want to be recruited as teachers in Odisha can soon submit an application for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment. The TGT, PET, Telugu Teachers, Hindi Teachers, and other Regular Teachers positions have been made available by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Applicants will be hired by the commission based on their application materials, eligibility, and performance throughout the selection process.
The authorities have also produced a notification pdf in order to give all the information required regarding the employment of instructors and the application form. The following post contains all the crucial information about the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022, including a direct link to the application form and announcement pdf.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has reported that there are now 7540 open teaching positions in the state. TGT, PET, and Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, and Sanskrit teachers posts are open. Aspirants who are qualified and looking to be hired must submit applications starting on December 11, 2022. The OSSC official webpage will be used for the online application procedure, according to the authorities. The form must be completed and sent no later than January 9, 2023. The Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Certificate Verification will be called upon those who have submitted application forms.
OSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Board||OSSC Teacher Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC|
|Advertisement Number||IIE-146/ 2022-6785/2022|
|Post Name||Regular Teacher|
|Total Number of Vacancies||7540|
|Subjects Names||TGT: Arts, PCM, and CBZ|
Language: Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, and Urdu
Physical Education Teacher PET
|Commencement of Application||11 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Post||9 January 2023|
|Application Fee||Not Provided|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
Selection List on the basis of Eligibility
and Performance in Mains Examination
Odisha Teachers Vacancy Details
A total of 7540 teacher vacancies have been notified by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. However, the distribution of these openings is based on the types of teaching positions that are open for hire. Additionally, the positions are reserved based on caste and classification. Additionally, out of all the positions, 2487 openings are designated for women only based on gender criteria. View the detailed job openings below:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Unreserved UR||Socially and Educationally Backward Class SEBC||Scheduled Caste SC||Scheduled Tribe ST||Grand Total|
|1.||TGT Arts||M: 470|
|2.||TGT PCM||M: 292|
|3.||PGT CBZ||M: 224|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Teachers Recruitment
The individuals who qualify may only apply for the Teacher position in Odisha under the most recent OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- If applicants are married, they must not be committed to a polygamous relationship and should be of excellent moral character and good health.
- must possess sufficient knowledge of the Odia language to be able to read and write it. They must have passed the Odia High School Certificate Examination or the Class 10 or 12 Exam with Odia as a subject to qualify for this.
- According to the criteria outlined by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, the applicant must be categorically qualified in terms of their educational background for the position they are seeking for.
Salary Details for Odisha Teachers 2022
The teachers will receive full compensation from the government according to the positions they are assigned to. The government has set the following pay requirements:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Level||Pay (Monthly)|
|1.||TGT: Arts, PCM, or CBZ||9||Rs. 35,400|
|2.||Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, or Sanskrit Teacher||9||Rs. 35,400|
|3.||Physical Education Teacher PET||8||Rs. 29,200|
Documents Required for OSSC Teachers Verification
The following papers are required of the applicants for the purpose of verification:
- A passport-sized image of the candidate Signature of the candidate A sample of the candidate’s signature.
- Passing Certificate and Marksheet for Graduation and Post Graduation of the Candidate from a Recognized College or University.
- Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, or Any Other Government Identity Document of the Applicant.
- High School Certificate or equivalent level education document from a Recognized Board of Education.
- Certificate or Marksheet for the Senior Secondary School from a Recognized Board of Education OSSTET.
- A copy of the candidate’s caste or category certificate, if they are applying for a reservation
- If the individual qualifies for the relevant quota, a photocopy of the permanent disability certificate.
- The candidate additionally requires a sports card issued by a qualified body in order to qualify for the sports quota.
- Candidates for the Ex-Serviceman category must produce the corresponding Discharge Certificate.
- The candidate must present a No Objection Certificate NOC if they are already employed by the government.
Apply Online for 7540 posts of Odisha Teachers
The application form must be completed by all applicants who are interested in the position. On December 11, 2022, the application window will be opened, and candidates must fill it out completely and submit it by the due date. The application form must be submitted no later than January 9, 2023. They must carefully adhere to the next step in order to:
- Go to www.ossc.gov.in to see the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- An option to apply online will be available on the website’s home page.
- On-Going Recruitment (s) Details will be presented on the screen after tapping the button.
- Be sure to look for Teachers under the Post Name.
- Click on the appropriate user type under the “To Register” column, then select “New User.”
- On the screen will now be a list of all the guidelines and requirements.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Continue to Registration option.
- On the screen, the application form for that specific position will appear.
- Create login credentials by entering the necessary information.
- Use the login information to access the portal.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- As instructed in the instructions section, fill out the form with all of the Candidate’s information.
- Next, provide a jpg or jpeg file with a scanned colour photo of the Candidate. The picture shouldn’t be smaller than 20 KB or more than 100 KB.
- Scan the sample signature and thumbprints on the left and right sides in jpg or jpeg format. The picture shouldn’t be less than 20 KB or more than 50 KB.
- Finally, upload all of the aforementioned candidates’ certifications and vital papers in pdf format.
- Finally, select Submit to finish the application process.
Odisha Teacher 2022 Recruitment Application Fee
The officials at the Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC have not yet disclosed any details on the Application Fee that applicants may be required to pay. Updates on this subject will be posted here if there are any.
How can I submit an application for one of the 7540 teaching jobs in Odisha?
Candidates must submit their application through the official Odisha Staff Selection Commission website, located at www.ossc.gov.in.
When will the application process for hiring teachers in Odisha begin?
On December 11, 2022, the application process will begin for the hiring of teachers in Odisha.