The PM Kisan 13th installment Date 2022–2023, and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi may unlock pmkisan.gov.in on December 20, 2022. The PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 and Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Standing for the 13th Installment are the focus of this page. The Indian government is prepared to deposit the 13th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana into the bank accounts of the registered farmers by December 2022.
In this article, we’ve covered all the essential information you need to know about the PM Kisan Yojana’s 13th Installment Date in 2022, how to complete the E-KYC process, and how to check the PM-Kisan Yojana’s 13th Installment status online.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022-23
The great news is that the Central Government of India will send a total of 2000 rupees into each beneficiary’s account from December 15 to December 20, 2022, so farmers who have applied under the PM Kisan Yojana Yojana won’t have to wait for very long. This notice has been revoked by the Union Agriculture Minister of India.
The Indian government has once more extended till December 20, 2022, the deadline for completing the PM Kisan E-KYC 2022, which must be done by any or all beneficiaries in order to access the benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana 2022. In the month of May, farmers in the state have already received their last payment.
The show, in which the Farmer Organizations will get an equity reward, is also broadcast online and is accessible to farmers through pmindiawebcast.nic.in and a variety of other news channel platforms. Read the article below about the PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 to discover more about this topic.
PM Kisan Installment 13th Beneficiary List 2022 @pmkisan.gov.in
|The Scheme’s name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Scheme Executed By||The Central Government of India|
|Yojana started in||2018|
|PM Kisan Yojana Powered By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022||By the end of December 2022, |
|Beneficiaries||India’s Small and Marginal Landowner Farmers|
|Release Date for the 13th Installment||20 December 2022 (11:00 A.M)|
|Status of E KYC||PM Kisan EKYC|
|The Payment Method||Via Bank transfer|
|Credited Amount Under the PM Kisan Scheme||6000 Rupees in Total, Paid in |
Three Equal Installments
|Kisan Help Desk for PM||011-24300606, 155261|
PM Kisan Yojana 13th Installment List 2022 Release Date
The recipients’ registered accounts will receive the sum of 6000 rupees in three monthly payments of 2000 rupees each. Farmers may verify the status of their payments online by going to pmkisan.gov.in, the program’s official website. The official PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 has been declared by the Union Agriculture Minister of Bharat to be from December 15, 2022, through December 31, 2022, during which time the recipients’ bank accounts would be associated with the number.
How to Complete PM Kisan eKYC 2022? @www.pmkisan.gov.in
Follow the simple and detailed instructions below to complete the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary list 2022 online E-KYC procedure:
- Start by visiting pmkisan.gov.in, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website.
- Second, take note of the link to PM Kisan E-KYC 2022 on the PM Kisan Yojana Online Portal’s home page.
- Then, input all the information required, including the Aadhaar Card range, the mobile range connected to the Aadhaar Card, and the captcha code displayed on the screen, and carefully fill out the space provided. Then press the Get just one word (OTP) button that appears on the screen.
- An associate degree OTP will then be sent to the registered cellphone number. On the screen of your computer or mobile device, enter the OTP that you got on your phone inside the home.
- Finally, press the Submit button. Your pmkisan.gov.in E-KYC 2022 will be successfully completed if you stick to these simple instructions.
Steps to complete the PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022
- Visit the PM Kisan CSC Center in your village or town first.
- Get your PM Kisan Account Aadhar Card updated.
- To sign into your PM Kisan Account, enter all your login information as well as the statistics.
- Upgrade your Aadhaar range in the form after that.
- Last but not least, turn in your KYC form inside the locked Center.
- A confirmation message confirming the completion of your pmkisan.gov.in E-KYC 2022 will be sent to the registered cellphone number you provided.
- Check the PM Kisan E-KYC standing for 2022 now.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Yojana 13th Beneficiary List 2022
- The first step is to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2022, i.e., pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then notice the section naming the farmer’s corner on the Portal’s homepage.
- Then opt for the choice naming the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2022 standing gift on the homepage.
- The pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2022 can open on your mobile or monitor containing the names of the farmers and, therefore, the selected quantity sent to their registered checking account Numbers.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar Card range, checking account range, or Registered Mobile range.
- The last step is to click on the Get information choice, and your PM Kisan Yojana 13th Installment 2022 standing can seem on your screen.
|Call the PM Kisan Helpline at 011-24300606 or 155261.|
Help Desk for PM-KISAN
Access: Help-Desk link
How can the Beneficiary Status of the PM Kisan Scheme for 2022 be verified?
To determine your eligibility for the PM Kisan Yojana in 2022, go to the government’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in and follow the procedures.
When will the 13th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary funds be transferred into farmers’ accounts?
The Central Government of India has officially announced the 13th Installment Date for the PM Kisan Scheme 2022, which is from December 1 to December 30, in an official announcement.
How can I obtain the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2022?
One may check their names on the PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 by going to the website pmkisan.gov.in and following the simple guidelines in the article.