The RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 is likely to release on 19th, December 2022. For further information and to download the RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022, candidates should go to the official website at https://ruhsraj.org. Candidates must use a valid User ID and Password in order to download the ruhsraj.org 2022 Admit Card.
The online application for Rajasthan’s recent recruitment of 1765 Medical Officers has now been submitted. Following that, the candidates are busy with their exam preparation. They have all received exam notices from the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur. The wait for the date of the Rajasthan Medical Officer Exam 2022 is ended. The exam will now take place on December 21, 2022. This test will be conducted entirely online.
RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Prior to now, applicants had submitted online applications for the Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2022. Between November 17 and November 13, 2022, online applications for the Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 were made available. This hiring process will result in the appointment of medical officers to 1765 positions. On December 17, 2022, candidates who are taking the exam can download their admission card. Aspirants may verify the exam centre, time, date, and location in the Rajasthan Medical Officer 2022 admit card after downloading it online.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Important Dates:
|Registration Start||17 October 2022|
|Regarding End||13 November 2022|
|Correction Window||22 to 28 November 2022|
|Exam City Information Slip||17 December 2022|
Candidates can access www.ruhsraj.org to download their admit card. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will hold the RUHS Medical Officer Exam on December 21, 2022, at the designated test locations throughout the region. After it is made available, the applicants can get the RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 from the website provided below.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan University for Health Sciences|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||1765|
|Notification||13 October 2022|
|Admit Card||19 December 2022|
|Exam Date||22 December 2022|
|Upload RMC Permanent|
|22 to 23 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test & Interview|
|Helpdesk||Email: [email protected]|
Phone: +91 9986638753
The Rajasthan University for Health Sciences has formally announced the release date for the RUHS Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2022. Interested candidates must go to the official website and enter their current login information to obtain a hard copy. A link to obtain the www.ruhsraj.org Admit Card 2022 will be enabled below as soon as it is made available.
ruhsraj.org 2022 Medical Officer Exam Date 2022
The CBT (Computer Based Test) for candidates who have applied for these positions will be held on December 21, 2022 at Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur. Rajasthani applicants had submitted their online applications for the position of Medical Officer (MO). On December 21, 2022, the exam for applicants who submitted their applications in a timely manner will be held.
The examination department will shortly release the admit cards for the exam online via ruhsraj.org. As soon as the admit card is made available online, all applicants for the exam should download their Rajasthan Medical Officer 2022 admit card. so that the candidate can learn about the test location and time.
RUHS Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- In the CBT, there will be 100 questions of the multiple-choice variety.
- Each question will have four possible answers, but there will only be one that is accurate.
- The exam will be administered online using a computer and will be in the English language.
- The exam will last for two hours (120 minutes).
- For each accurate response, candidates receive a plus one.
- There are no failing grades for this CBT.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|Topics Covered in the MBBS||100||100|
How to download RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
- Browse ruhsraj.org, the Rajasthan University of Health Science’s official website.
- You must look at the “Vacancies” link on the home page because doing so will take you to a new website.
- Check out the link for the RUHS Medical Officer Direct Recruitment Exam 2022.
- Select the RUHS MO Exam Admit Card 2022 login page by clicking on it.
- After entering your email address and password, press the “Submit” button.
- On the screen will now be your RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022.
- Take a printout of the RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 by selecting the button to download it.
- Remember to bring your ruhsraj.org 2022 Medical Officer Exam hall pass with you to the examination location.