The release date for the SNAP Admit Card 2022 is currently set for December 5, 2022. To download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card, candidates must go to the Symbiosis International University’s official website at https://snaptest.org. Candidates must enter their SNAP ID and password in order to get their SNAP Hall Ticket 2022.
SNAP Admit Card 2022
All candidates who have registered and will be taking the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test in 2022 will receive the SNAP Admit Card 2022 announcement from Symbiosis International University. The SNAP 2022 Hall Ticket can only be used in the online mode, which a large number of applicants who applied online to sit for the exam must be aware of.
|Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University, Pune|
|Registration||August 04 to November 24, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 05 & 10, 2022|
|Exam Date||December 10, 18 & 23, 2022|
The snaptest.org 2022 Admit Card will be available for download from the official website starting on December 5, 2022 for candidates who will be taking the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 on December 10, 2022. Candidates who will participate in SNAP 2022 on December 18 or December 23 can get their hall tickets starting on December 10, 2022.
SNAP Exam Date 2022
Candidates who registered to take the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 between August 4 and November 24, 2022, are hereby notified that the Symbiosis International University, Pune has officially announced the SNAP 2022 Exam Dates after the exam SNAP Result will be declared. The exam will be administered in three sessions on December 10, 18, and 23, 2022, with the first, second, and third sessions being held on December 10 and 18, respectively.
|Session 1||10 December 2022|
|Session 2||18 December 2022|
|Session 3||23 December 2022|
Symbiosis International University will administer exams online on the designated day. It will take place in 94 cities across the country in a single shift from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm, lasting 60 minutes.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern information for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022, which will be given by Symbiosis International University, Pune, is provided in the table below.
- The exam will be administered on a computer.
- There will be 60 questions altogether, from from various parts.
- There will be 4 alternatives for each objective question, 3 of which will be inaccurate, and only 1 of which will be correct.
- A single mark will be assigned to each question.
- Negative marking will be used; if the response is incorrect, one-fourth of a mark will be taken off.
- A maximum of three sections—General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning—will be covered by questions.
- Candidates will have a time duration of 60 minutes i.e. an hour to solve the maximum number of questions asked.
Out of a total of 60 multiple-choice questions, 15 will be from general English (reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, and verbal ability), 25 from analytical and logical reasoning, and the remaining 20 will be from quantitative, data interpretation, and data sufficiency.
How to download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card?
Follow the steps in the tutorial below to get your call letter after downloading your SNAP 2022 admit card.
- Go to https://www.snaptest.org, the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test’s sole official website.
- When you click DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SNAP TEST 01, the login page will appear.
- To get the hall ticket, enter your SNAP ID and password before pressing the Login button.
Your call letter will be stored to your device as a PDF file immediately after following the steps in the above step-by-step guide.
SNAP Admit Card 2022: FAQs
Where can I get a SNAP admit card 2022?
The SNAP 2022 Call Letter may be downloaded by candidates by going to https://www.snaptest.org/.
What authorizations are needed to access the SNAP 2022 Admit Card?
To download the SNAP Call Letter 2022, candidates will need to enter their SNAP ID and password.