Recently, the Karnataka government provided scholarships to students in Karnataka through the state scholarship site (SSP). Students that qualify may apply for the scholarship. There is a specific website that has been launched by the program’s official authority. To discover more about the State Scholarship Portal, keep reading this page (SSP).
SSP Scholarship Portal
The pre-matric and post-matric State Scholarship Portal was recently introduced by the State Government of Karnataka for Karnataka students (SSP). The official SSP scheme administrators have established a specific webpage where you can find all of the information you need about the SSP scholarship. Through this SSP Scholarship Portal, students who are eligible for the scholarship can also sign up for the program (website). Therefore, read this post if you are interested in this program and want to learn more about the scholarship program.
|State||Karnataka , India|
|Scheme Name||Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Portal Type||State Scholarship Portal, Karnataka|
|Departments Included||Social, Tribal & Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Required Documents to Apply||Students SATS ID, Aadhaar Number |
EID Number of Student & Parent,
Mobile Number, and
Caste & Income Certificates
|Contact Details If Student have any quesriers regarding SSP||Social Welfare Department |
(9482300400 / 080-22634300)
Tribal Welfare Department
(080-22634300 / 9482300400)
Backward Classes Welfare Department
(8050770005 / 8050770004)
All qualified and eligible undergraduate students in Karnataka have access to this pre- and post-matric State Scholarship Portal (SSP) thanks to the state government of Karnataka. Students from all categories are eligible to apply for this SSP scholarship on the organization’s official website. The state government launches this program to provide financial access to higher education. Let’s now talk in more detail about the SSP scholarship, including the registration process, the status of the scholarship, etc.
- CBSE Scholarship Application
- Maharashtra Scholarship Result
- JK HRMS Portal, Employee Registration
- SECR Portal Salary Slip
|Registration Date||September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||January 20, 2023|
SSP Scholarship Registration
If you want to benefit from the State Scholarship Portal (SSP) offered by the State Government of Karnataka, you must be a qualified undergraduate student. Of course, after logging into the official SSP web page, you can submit an application using the State Scholarship Portal (SSP). Do not fret if you are unsure of how to access the SSP website’s official login page. You will be given step-by-step instructions on how to access the official website. The following are the steps:
- You must first go to the State Scholarship Portal’s (SSP) official website (the link for both the pre-matriculated and post-matriculated scholarships is at the conclusion of the article). Through that link, you can check out and visit.
- Select a web gateway that suits your needs.
- Next, you will see a Create Account option on the website’s home page.
- After that, you must select yes if you have an Adhar Card number.
- Now enter and submit all of the necessary adhar information.
- You must enter either your email address or mobile number after submitting your adhar information. You receive an OTP after providing these details, which you must input in the designated OTP box.
- Now enter the fundamental information, including your religion and caste.
- This is how you should create an account on the SSP official website going forward.
SSP Scholarship Login
All qualified and eligible undergraduate students who wish to register for the SSP scholarship now need to complete a few of these procedures in order to apply for the SSP scholarship in Karnataka after making an account on the official State Scholarship Portal (SSP) website. The actions are listed below.
- First, all students must go to the State Scholarship Portal’s official pre-matriculation and post-matriculation website (SSP).
- then select the Apply option from the website’s homepage.
- Following that, you must enter your login, password, and security-related captcha code.
- The next step is to select the login button.
- You must enter all the necessary details after clicking the login button, including your name, your father’s name, your address, etc.
- Now provide a document that verifies your identification after it has been uploaded.
SSP Scholarship Status Check
If an applicant wants to view the pre-matriculation and post-matriculation State Scholarship Portal status (SSP). then visit the SSP website’s main page and click on Track Student Scholarship Status. Once you’ve done that, choose the year, enter the student’s SATS identification number, and press the search button. You can determine the status of the SSP scholarship by following this easy approach.
You must follow the step-by-step instructions provided below in order to verify the status of your Karnataka Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Visit the State Scholarship Portal’s official website at https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
- After entering the official website, a button to track the status of student scholarships will be available; select it.
- You will now be required to input your SATS ID, choose the fiscal year 2022–2023, and then touch the Search option.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Apply Online Direct Link
The SSP pre-matric Scholarship Portal (SSP) scholarship programs are created by the State Government of Karnataka. A unique official online portal has been developed by the scheme’s official officials for each SSP scholarship. Therefore, we have given you direct access to the pre-matric SSP scholarship portal website.
SSP Scholarship Apply Online
You must follow the detailed instructions below in order to apply for the SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship online.
- Visit the State Scholarship Portal, Karnataka’s official website, found at ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
- You can create a student account on the SSP Karnataka’s official website by selecting this option.
- The SATS ID and necessary login information must be entered before selecting “GET DATA.”
- You will see information about yourself after selecting the aforementioned option and completing the registration process by supplying legitimate identification: email address and mobile number.
- You will be taken to the homepage after finishing the registration process; tap the button that says “CLICK HERE TO LOG IN TO SSP STUDENT ACCOUNT (FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY CREATED ACCOUNT IN SSP)”.
- Hit the LOGIN button after entering your User ID and Password. Next, fill out the needed fields, upload the necessary files, and complete the final application form.
|SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Karnataka SSP Login Link||Click Here|