Residents of Tamil Nadu who have obtained an electricity connection from the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board are hereby informed that the Aadhaar Card must now be linked to the TNEB account by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation. Customers may link their Aadhaar cards with the TN Electric Board by going to https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/.
TANGEDCO Link Aadhar Card
To deposit electricity bills online in Tamil Nadu, it is now required by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation to link an Aadhaar card to a TNEB account. Only customers who linked their aadhaar cards to Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation’s TNEB account before the deadline will be eligible for electricity bill subsidies.
In Tamil Nadu, consumers only need to upload a scan of their Aadhar card to complete the process of linking their Aadhaar card to their electricity bill. It is not necessary to have an Aadhaar-linked mobile number. Customers need to understand that there is no set deadline for TNEB Aadhaar upload in full KYC. To link an Aadhaar Card with TN’s EB, only customers whose connections to domestic, power loom, agricultural, and hut services are required to do so.
TNEB Link Aadhar Card
Follow the instructions step-by-step to link your Aadhaar card to your TANGEDCO TNEB account.
- To link an Aadhaar Card to a TNEB Electric Bill, a customer must first go to the Tamil Nadu Electric Board’s official website, nsc.tnebltd.gov.in.
- Tap the TANGEDCO AADHAAR UPLOAD option that appears on the TNEB Private Limited official website of the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation.
- After selecting the aforementioned choice, you will be prompted to input your Service Connection Number before being given the chance to choose the Enter button.
- 4) Next, select the Submit Aadhaar Card option to upload the Aadhaar card of the person whose name the electrical connection is registered. Finally, select the Submit button to finish the procedure.
Note: The Aadhaar Card scan copy file must be in the.jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format and not more than 500 KB.
Tamil Nadu BE Aadhaar Link By Owner or Tenant?
People who rent their homes in any district of Tamil Nadu should be informed that only the owner of the metre installed in their home will be required to link their Aadhaar card to their account with the Tamil Nadu Electric Board.
Aadhaar will need to be linked with a Tamil Nadu EB account if a renter has a metre put in his name on a rental property.
- AP Police Recruitment 2022; SI & PC Notification
- Free Fire New Redeem Code (Today) 2022, reward.ff.garena.com Redemption Website
- Garena Free Fire Lite Download, APK File, Size, Release Date
TANGEDCO Aadhaar Upload Status
If you’re one of the thousands of clients who completed eKYC by uploading a scanned copy of their Aadhaar card, go to the TNEB Aadhaar upload site at https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/adharupload/. You should be aware that there isn’t an online window where you can see if the connection procedure is finished or not. You can attempt to pay your power bill to check the status of your TNEB Aadhaar upload; if you are not prevented from doing so, connectivity has been completed.
TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhaar Card Link Last Date
All customers should connect their Aadhaar Cards with their TNEB accounts as soon as possible because without doing so, they won’t be able to make online bill payments or receive energy bill subsidies. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation hasn’t specified a deadline for this process.
TANGEDCO Link Aadhar Card: FAQs
TNEB Aadhaar Upload Link: What Is It?
The website for uploading an Aadhaar in Tamil Nadu is https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/.
When does TANGEDCO Link Aadhar Card expire?
The last day to connect an electrical bill and an Aadhaar card is not specified.