The TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2023 will be released soon on the Telangana State Public Service Commission’s official website. The anticipated date of the Polytechnic Lecturer written test is February 2023. The exam is most likely to be held in CBT or OMR Based style, with a total of 300 MCQs from General Studies & General Abilities and Domain Subjects being asked.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2023
On December 7, 2022, the State Public Service Commission published a notice for the hiring of polytechnic lecturers on its official website, https://www.tspsc.gov.in/. From December 14, 2022, until January 4, 2023, a large number of applicants registered. You are therefore informed that the written test for those applicants who submitted applications online is anticipated to take place during the third or final week of February 2023.
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|Selection Process||Written ExamDocumentation|
|Syllabus PDF Download Link||Available Below|
TSPSC officials have not yet provided a date for the written exam’s administration. If you’ve previously applied online for a position as a polytechnic lecturer in Telangana, you must sign up for push notifications to receive the most recent news and details regarding the written test. We’ll update the information as soon as officials establish a start date for the exam and send you push alerts so you’ll always be up to speed.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam – Important Dates
|Notification Release||December 07, 2022|
|Application Form Start||December 14, 2022|
|Last Date for Application||January 04, 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release||February 2023|
- TSPSC AEE Results
- AP SBTET Results
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus Download
- TSPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023
The official confirmation of whether the written exam would take place online or offline is still pending. The written test will include a total of 300 objective-type questions from the two papers, Concerned Subject and General Studies & General Abilities, according to the official announcement. Exams will last for two hours and thirty minutes, giving candidates enough time to answer all the questions on each paper.
|1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150|
Candidates must be aware that there will be no negative marking in Papers 1 or 2, and that for each and every accurate response, they will receive 1 and 2 marks, respectively. Paper I will be given in both Telugu and English, while Paper II will only be given in English.
Note that the qualifying marks for candidates who are OC, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Men, and EWS are only 40%, 35% aggregate for BC applicants, and 30% for SC, ST, and PH candidates.
Only those applicants who pass the first round by earning at least the required score in each subject’s cutoff will be invited for document verification.
TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF
The Polytechnic Lecturer written test syllabus has been officially issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates can view the Paper I & II Syllabus below or download the PDF version from the table above. 150 of the total questions from each Paper will be asked.
General Studies and General Abilities Paper I
- Regional, national, and international current events
- international affairs and relations.
- General Science; India’s Scientific and Technological Advancements
- Environmental concerns; strategies for disaster management, prevention, and mitigation.
- Telangana’s and India’s economic and social development.
- India’s Physical, Social, and Economic Geography.
- Telangana’s physical, social, and economic geography as well as its demographics.
- Modern India’s socioeconomic, political, and cultural history, with a particular emphasis on the Indian National Movement.
- a particular emphasis on the Telangana state movement and the establishment of Telangana state’s socioeconomic, political, and cultural history
- Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy; and the Indian Constitution
- Social exclusion; Rights concerns and laws relating to gender, caste, tribe, and disability, among others.
- Telangana’s society, culture, heritage, arts, and literature.
- State policies in Telangana.
- Basic English and Logical Reasoning, Analytical Skills, and Data Interpretation (SSC Standard)
|TSPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|