The UK Police Constable Admit Card 2022 was made available on December 8, 2022; for more information, go to https://ukpsc.net.in/, the official website of the UKSSSC. Candidates who pass the physical test and are selected for the written exam on December 18, 2022, may get their UKPSC Police Admit Card by going to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission’s official website.
UK Police Constable Admit Card 2022
Previous to this, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has opened registration for the hiring of police constables and firefighters across the state of Uttarakhand from January 3 to February 16, 2022. In response to the advertising number 42/UKSSSC/202 for Constable & Firemen jobs, a total of 1521 vacancies have been posted. For the position of UK Police Constable 2022, almost 2.6 lakh people applied. To participate in the UK Police Constable written exam, every applicant is eagerly awaiting their hall ticket.
On December 18, 2022, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam for police constable. According to the most recent information, the UK Police Constable Written Exam admission card was announced today, December 8, 2022. Candidates who plan to take the UK Police Constable test must get a hall pass from the website listed below. Keep checking back for updates on the UK Police Constable test and the admission card for 2022.
ukpsc.net.in Police Constable Admit Card 2022 Download
For all applicants who participated in the first stage of the selection process and passed it, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will provide the UKPSC Police Constable Admit Card 2022. On this day, December 8, 2022, the responsible officials are predicted to issue the www.psc.uk.gov.in 2022 Admit Card on their official website by the afternoon.
|Name of the Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||28 December 2021|
|Application Form Date||03rd January to 16th February 2022|
|Physical Test||May 15, 2022 (Onward)|
|Post Name||Constable & Firemen|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||1521|
|Selection Process||Physical Test & Written Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 08, 2022 (Announced)|
|Exam Date||December 18, 2022|
Candidates should be aware that they must provide their email address and password, application number, and date of birth (or name, father’s name, and date of birth) in order to download the UK Police Admit Card 2022. A direct link to get the UKPSC Constable Hall Ticket 2022 will be enabled here as soon as it becomes available on the official website.
UKPSC Police Exam Date 2022
The date of the written examination for the jobs of constable and fireman, which will be held in all 13 districts in order to fill 1521 positions, has been formally declared by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The exam date for the UKPSC Police Constable 2022 and Fireman is December 18, 2022.
Aspirants must be aware that the exam will be given at various testing locations throughout the State, and that those who pass the first stage and plan to take the written exam must report to the testing location at least an hour before the exam begins with all necessary documentation, including a hard copy of their call letter and a photo ID.
- UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card Link
- UK Board 12th Result
- Shark Tank India Season 2 Release Date, Judges List
UK Police Exam Pattern 2022
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has officially announced the written exam for the constable and fireman positions. Candidates are urged to review the points provided in order to obtain comprehensive knowledge regarding the exam pattern.
- The written exam for the positions of constable and firefighter will be administered offline using an OMR sheet.
- There will be a total of 100 objective-type questions worth one mark, with a total number of applicants.
- Candidates will have a total of 120 minutes to complete the assignment.
- General knowledge, general studies, and general Hindi questions will be asked.
- A penalty of one-fourth of a mark will be taken away for each wrong response.
For applicants from the General and Other Backward Classes, the minimum passing score for the written test will be 45%; however, those from the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories would need to earn at least 35% of the possible points to pass.
Note that only applicants whose written exam scores meet the cutoff will be contacted for the last stage of the selection process, document verification.
How to Download UKPSC Police Constable / Fireman Admit Card 2022 PDF?
Candidates are informed that in order to download their hall ticket following the release of the admit card, they must complete the steps in the following tutorial.
- Visit psc.uk.gov.in, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Before it is hit, there will be an option for the admit card on the official website.
- After selecting the aforementioned option, a redirect to https://ukpsc.net.in will appear.
- You will now have the option to access the UKPSC Police Constable / Fireman Admit Card 2022; choose it to go to the new homepage.
- You will see a Login with Email ID and Password option here; select it to be taken to another website.
- To download the PDF copy of the hall ticket, you must press the Login button after entering your Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, and Security Key.
Where can I get the UKPSC Police Constable Admit Card 2022 download?
The hall ticket may be downloaded by candidates by going to https://psc.uk.gov.in/candidate-corner/admitcards/.
When will the UKPSC Police Admit Card 2022 is made available?
On December 8, 2022, the admit card for the written test was published.