The YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 for the May/June examinations was formally distributed by the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) on May 5, 2023. Candidates may now obtain and print their YCMOU Admit Card 2023 if they have applied for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes. To act as identification, the hall ticket must be brought to the testing location.
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023
Many students who are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programmes will take the exam, and they have all been eagerly awaiting the release of the hall ticket. Now that the hall ticket has been officially released, no one can access a physical copy of it anywhere; instead, they must all download it and print it out to bring to their respective exam centre on the day of the exam.
The exam will be held in May and June 2023. The thousands of applicants who filled out the exam form can get their YCMOU Hall Ticket May/June 2023 by providing their PRN or Username. Aspirants who took the exam should be aware that without a physical copy of the hall ticket, no one will be allowed entry into the exam hall. Each applicant will also be required to present a photo ID when entering the exam hall.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University 2023 – Overview
|Exam Title||YCMOU May/June 2023|
|Organized By||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Course||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||May 05, 2023|
|Exam Date||May/June 2023|
ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac Hall Ticket 2023 Download
All UG and PG courses will have offline exams, thus each student will need to provide the necessary materials. Students should be aware that the YCMOU Hall Ticket is one of the documents they must have in order to enter the exam room. It contains your basic information, such as your name, photo, and signature, all of which will be compared to the information on your photo ID card.
The YCMOU portal https://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/ has a link enabled to get the hall ticket for the May/June 2023 test as well as a direct link to receive the PDF copy of this document. However, you can also follow the whole method listed below if you want.
YCMOU Exam Date 2023
The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University has officially announced the exam date. The exam will be given from May to June 2023 in offline mode and will last for three hours. It will be given in two shifts from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm. Each applicant must be at their designated test centre by 09:30 and 01:30 pm, respectively, for the first and second shift exams, along with the necessary documentation, such as a physical copy of their hall ticket and a picture ID card.
How to download the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023?
The YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 may be downloaded by following these simple steps:
- Go to ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/ to see the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University’s official website.
- Find the “» Hall Ticket” option in the top menu bar and choose it to go to a different website.
- Choose the May/June 2023 exam date on the new page, then provide your PRN (Permanent Registration Number) or login.
- To see and download your YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023, click the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of your hall ticket after downloading, then store it safely for future use.
Details available on the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023:
Important information is contained on the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 for UG and PG programmes, which applicants should double-check before taking the test. The following information is included on the admission ticket:
- Candidate’s Name: The name of the candidate who will be appearing for the exam.
- Seat Number: The unique identification number assigned to each candidate.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name: The names of the candidate’s parents.
- Registration Number: The registration number of the candidate.
- Exam Date: The date on which the exam will be conducted.
- Exam Centre Details: The details of the exam centre such as the address and other instructions.
- Course Name: The name of the course for which the exam is being conducted.
- Exam Year: The academic year for which the exam is being conducted.
- Exam Session: The session (morning/afternoon/evening) in which the exam will be conducted.
- Exam Timing: The timing of the exam.
- Exam Duration: The total time duration of the exam.
- Shift Details: The shift in which the exam will be conducted.
When will the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 be released?
On May 5th, 2023, the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University officially announced the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 for the May/June examinations.
How can I download the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023?
Candidates must go to ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac, the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University’s official website, to acquire the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023. Then, they must choose the exam event as May/June 2023 and click the “Hall Ticket” option from the header menu-bar. Candidates must next input their PRN or login in order to download and print their hall ticket.
What information will be available on the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023?
The candidate’s name, seat number, father’s and mother’s names, registration number, exam date, exam centre information, course name, exam year, exam session, test time, exam duration, and shift information will all be included on the YCMOU Hall Ticket 2023 for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
|Hall Ticket Download Link||Available Soon|